I am still reading this one book so tought I would share some more notes from it, its a very interesting one. here we go!🎉😆
-If you want to change your life in any way, you have to change your habits.
for example if you wanna loose weight you have to make some changes in what you do. In what you eat and how active you are.
– “We become what we think about all day long.” this was the thing I felt was repeated most often in the book.
– After you have done something for a long while or many times your subconcious mind will eventualy just do it without you having to activly think about it.
If you keep doing the things that you know will take you to your goal, your subcontious mind will eventualy just do them automaticaly.
– Picturing or dreaming about what we want is the first step towards achieving it.
– Your subconsious mind will notice the information you hear that proves you right and discount the information that proves you wrong.
– For example if you believe that all “work from home” business oppurtunities are scams or people trying to rip you off, your subconsious mind will find a way to prove that your right, even if your wrong.
The part I found particularly interesting was the part where he talks about how our subconcipus mind can have so much power over what we decide to believe out of what we hear.